Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rocker Patch completed..!!!

Well, I was able to swap my empty Shielding gas tank for a full one at the local Tractor Supply on Saturday.


After the new tank was hooked up, I was able to finish up filling the pin holes in the weld seam of the Rocker Panel patch and got it coated with with phosphoric acid to treat the bare steel before I prime it. I will let this sit overnight and shoot the primer tomorrow.


Can you tell where the seam is...????? I can't :>)

And to top it off, My Wonderful Wife got me a Welding Jacket this morning from Northern Tool for my Birthday tomorrow. She was worried about me getting burnt again like like last weeks welding episode. I had a Welder's tan on my left arm and lower left leg from wearing shorts and a t-shirt while welding. It's like a sunburn from the light the the welder puts out. It sure hurt like a sunburn to..... OUCH!!!!
Anyway, here it is....

That's all for this week...

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment